Tuesday, July 20, 2010

@ my grandma's

heeey! I've been out of here for the past 5 days. Gosh. If it was my son, it'd prolly be dead or smth. anyways
I'm at my grandma's house in Sao Paulo and I'll spend the rest of the week here.
My brother is finally back (yay) and now I don't feel lonely or bored anymore (well, bored sometimes, but better than being home).
We have just finished making up our disney trip album, and it looks great! i'm proud of us.
and today I went to the movies and watched Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It is ok, but it's so Hollywood. Imagine a story that would never happen to you. This is the story :b
and I got good news today
logged in my MSN and a window of very special person ♥ popped out on my screen.. giving me good good news. and I started shaking a little, gotta confess ahahah
and me and my bro are gonna start looking for old pics of my grandpa since his 88th birthday is coming up soon and we wanna make a slide show to show everyone a little bit about his lifestory.
good day guys, good day..

Addicted to the song: Put it in a love song - Alicia Keys feat. Beyoncé :D

No comments:

Post a Comment