Thursday, July 15, 2010

life, life..

hallo!
so, just updating on my past few days..
Finally go to watch Eclipse! yay!! that was good actually! best movie of the saga! Right on that day I was just thinking how much I miss Washington and Seattle.. Could they show any more about Seattle? I mean really? Haha everytime they mentioned the word "Seattle" I was all like: "Omg, mom, I've been there, I'VE BEEN THERE! IT'S SEATTLE!!"
I tried to watch it again yesterday with my friends, but when we got there the tickets were sold out.. and we decided to watch Shrek instead, but guess what? The tickers were also sold out! blegh :p So today we are definitely going to watch it! my best friend has already got the tickets =D
And I got a message from my host family saying that my host dad is going to be gone for the ship for the next months.. He has already said goodbye to the friends in Everett, since he is not going back there. They are moving to San Diego in December..
Well.. that is sad because if I go back to the US to visit them, it's not going to be in Lake Stevens anymore. Not that going to California would be a bad idea, no, but LS is where I've had so many good memories..
anywhoo
that's just life!

No comments:

Post a Comment