Friday, July 30, 2010

Hey yo :)

whats uuup!
yeah I was not born to be a blogger. lol
10 days without an update, what a great way to update my friends (if anyone reads it, let me say)
aaah.. last week I was at my grandma's as I've said and it was pretty cool. I saw a very very very very very very (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is VERY ♥) special person and got my yearbook :D I looved looking at all the pictures and it all reminded me of how much I have enjoyed my time in my adorable Lake Stevens! I miss people .. and everything.. Lshs.. TACO BELL! (I know, I know, that was random, but I am craving for it.. and it's been a while.)
anyways, life feels really good at the moment, except for the fact that I will be back to school on Monday and this is going to be my last semester before I graduate :O
Time flies by.. and I know what I am going to do for college, but it looks like it is impossible to find more than 1 university with this course. I hate it. Specially since there are more than 345678456789 universities and I cannot find it anywhere.
but I am also excited to be gradutaing soon because this year has been so freakin hard and we've had to do so many efforts to keep up with good (ish) grades.. Excited for not having to do this anymore, but it feels sad because I will miss this.. My friends and teachers and school.. its just life.. but recently, everything has to feel like this: happy and sad at the same time about the same thing..

Good thing is that I am off to the beach tomorrow :D Haven't been there in aages (ok, it is actually 2 years, but still a long time for me) and then back to the routine!

will post pictures later, eventually, SOMEDAY........ (: most likely on fb, btw :D
haha

2 comments:

  1. hey debs! i DO read ur blog!! and its ok that u dont update often, i mean, itd b boring reading 1122345678876543 blog entries on just a couple lines, right! ;b

    i start school in two weeks..kind of excited..first semester of my last year! =/

    i love u!! <3

    ~ ur norwegian sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julie! that actually means a lot to me :) I miss u girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete