Wednesday, July 7, 2010

insomnia's a bitch

good morning world!
Gotta confess that even though it's already 10 A.M here, I've been up since 7ish. Idk what the heck is going on with me lately.. Cannot sleep in anymore!
I've been begging for vacation throughout the whole semester, so I could finally stay in bed until whenever I want, and now that it's finally here, I just can't do it. Perhaps my body is still set up to wake up early.. wtf..
And I wake up in the middle of the night like at 3 am and after that I just take a nap, but can't really sleep. Please, lord, help me! lol
Don't really have any plans for today.. some of my friends have called me to hang out with them, but not really in the mood. I feel so bored, but I don't know what I wanna do.
i was just talking about it with one of my besties and she said she has been feeling the same way..
I think I need to take a trip somewhere out there.. I wish I could drive.. So I would get the car and just keep driving, with no destiny
well, but I can't. Have to wait 1 more year to do that..

good thing is that I got some news yesterday.. not news, because I was already expecting it, but at least now it is true.. someone's finally back! :)

gotta go now.. have to set some things up for a surprise thing me and my friend are planning,
i'll ttyl!
have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment