Sunday, July 11, 2010

my abscence

sup dawgs?
I have been gone for the past 2 days.. Friday I visited some old friends in a city about 2 or 3 hours away from here.. It was pretty cool; 32ยบ Celsius.. and it is winter. anywhooo, it's always good to be around people you love, specially if the last time you saw them was like 1 year ago.
and yesterday just spent the day on my uncle's ranch.. it was nice also..
well. except from the fact that some stupid kind of bug bite me and my finger was huge! looked like a bowling pin, no jokes!! D: and I also got a cold.. how great is that?!
OOH, and wait.. just to get things a little bit WORSE, my brother's gone for 1 week or so and I am officially all alone here. yaay...
so today i have just slept all day long.. very productive day..
at least have been surprised a little this morning.. =)
oh well. I think that's it for today..
brb tomorrow hopefully.. or not.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment